Terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions
By placing an order, it is deemed that you accept our terms and conditions. The content of this website and this page constitute our entire agreement with you.
- We undertake to the customer to provide an original piece of academic work completed by fully qualified experts in the area of expertise specified.
- We provide a legitimate service and are not affiliated with any other company.
- We undertake never to distribute or sell a customer's work.
- We maintain customer confidentiality. We will not pass customer details on to any other body unless required to do so by law
- The customer takes responsibility for checking their own university's rules and regulations prior to using these services
- The customer agrees that any decision to rely on our service is entirely their own responsibility and that all work is provided as academic support and not as professional advice
- If for any reason the order is delayed the customer agrees to contact Essay UK the day following nondelivery. Whilst every effort is made to deliver work on time, it is agreed that Essay UK cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a delay in delivery, beyond the cost of the price paid for the work.
- The customer agrees that once an order has been placed and paid for, that order may not be cancelled.
- The customer agrees that due to the specialised and individual nature of the services provided, refunds are only given in exceptional circumstances and at the discretion of the management team.