Terms & Conditions
By placing an order, it is deemed that you accept our terms and conditions. The content of this website and this page constitute our entire agreement with you.
- We undertake to the customer to provide a completely original, independent assessment service by fully qualified experts in the area of expertise specified.
- We provide a legitimate service and are not affiliated with any other company.
- We undertake never to distribute or sell a customer's work, other than for the purposes of providing it to your Assessment Officer for marking. Each Assessment Officer is under a strict obligation to store work securely for a limited period of time for the purposes of marking and assessment (and any queries a customer may have following their order), after which they are required to destroy the work.
- We maintain customer confidentiality. We will not pass customer details on to any other body unless required to do so by law
- The customer takes responsibility for checking their own university's rules and regulations prior to using these services
- We undertake to improve the grade of customers using our full comprehensive service
- The customer agrees that any decision to rely on the comments provided by their Assessment Officer is entirely their own responsibility and that all feedback given by Assessment Officers is provided as academic support and not as professional advice
- If for any reason the order is delayed the customer agrees to contact MarkMyEssay the day following nondelivery. Whilst every effort is made to deliver work on time, it is agreed that MarkMyEssay cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a delay in delivery, for whatever reason
- The customer agrees that once an order has been placed and paid for, that order may not be cancelled
- The customer agrees that due to the specialised and individual nature of the services provided, refunds are only given in exceptional circumstances and at the discretion of the management team
comments powered by Disqus